Full time / Temporary
About the organization; Must read!
This organisation believes in working differently; by playing a powerful role in this changing world they help their customers response in changing shopping habits with more sustainable solutions that our society needs. They not only working differently; they think differently; having a flexible approach to the solutions they create and operate where their respected customers need them.
They believe they can only provide the best service and product by hiring people who also believe in their core values. You will be having the opportunity to innovate, tackle big challenges and find answers that would be otherwise out of reach. Sustainable is a word with a meaning; You will be working in a team who is ambitious in using innovation to tackle some of the world's most complex sustainability challenges.
What your main responsibilities and tasks are as a Communication coordinator;
You will be assisting in creating (internal) promotional materials such like newsletters, organising and publishing articles on SharePoint, organise meetings and presentations where you will be interacting with departments like Procurement, Sales and IT. Together with one other colleague you are responsible for the clear and on time communication towards colleagues regarding changes which are taking place in the organisation. You will be part of the Transformation team and directly reporting to the Transformation Director who has strong and international working experience in changing environments.
For this position, a few requirements have to be met. Besides working experience, they are looking for a strong individual who is eager to learn and motivated to work in an international and dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel & SharePoint)
- Willing to adopt strong ownership and responsibility for the area of communications.
- Talented organizer
- Affinity with change management
A big plus would be
- If you have knowledge of procurement processes
What will you get in return?
- A full time employment (40hrs)
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray, till the 11th of October 2019 (incl. 28 days notice period) with a big possibility of contract extension either via JP Gray or organisation.
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary between € 2400 and € 2850 gross per month excl. 8% holiday and travel allowance.
Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when
you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.