Are you looking for a recruiter position within in the region of Arnhem? Do you want to be part of recruitment team at an international market leader in the sector? Are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Arnhem.
Availability: 32-40 hours per week
Duration: at least 3 months with a possibility of extension
What is your role?
- To provide end to end hands on recruitment support across multiple functions for junior and middle management roles. Will also be responsible for talent pipelining targeted areas at country level
- Personally manages the end to end recruitment delivery of allocated vacancies in the business
- Carries out initial screening and the first interview of shortlisted candidates as required for the vacancies allocated;
- Tracks agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for own area of responsibility
- Acts as the custodian of allocated targeted areas assigned by the LCoE and proactively build talent pipelines internally and externally through the use of e-recruitment (ATS) and other means;
- Promotes Employer Branding Proposition across area of responsibility in order to achieve our employer of choice objectives;
- Manages the day to day relationships with 3rd party suppliers (recruitment advertising partner, agencies);
- Provides appropriate training and support to hiring managers to ensure they are competent & skilled in recruiting in line with company processes, best practices and local law;
- Proactively looks to drive efficiency of process and reduce associated costs;
- Advises and partners with hiring managers on the most suitable route to attracting and selecting candidates and deliver the agreed solution;
What is your profile?
- Bachelor of Master degree
- At least two years of experience in recruitment
- Good knowledge of trends in recruitment
- Ability to deal with global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an long term contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.