Are you ready for a next step in your career? Do you have 1+ years' experience in credit control, account receivable or collections? Do you master the following languages; Russian, Polish and English?
If you could answer all of above questions with YES, then perhaps we have a great opportunity for you!
Hours: 36hrs/week (7.2 hour per day)
Language: Russian, Polish & English
- Own the debtors ledger for their portfolio within the region
- Direct contact with customers via Phone, Email, Letter etc., communication means in regarding overdue invoices
- Ensure the standard payment terms detailed in the GCP are in line with the business model and appropriately reflects the risk represented by individual Countries/Regions
- Remain aware of any changes to the Country Risk profile and what effect this may have on the business and make sure that the departments are communicating these changes to the business on a timely basis
- Deliver against KPIs on overdue invoices, collection, cash conversion and cash applications, reconciliations and bad debt targets
- Actively engage and partner with Sales, Customer/Account Support to drive performance within the region, and align on common objectives and targets
- Check Orders On Credit Hold reports on a daily basis for your region and/or product line
- Initiate action towards customer and/or salesperson in the event that the order will be held
- Maintain internal and external network in the Credit Analysts community via Credit Associations, contract negotiations (eg with S&P) etc.
The company you will work for is a multinational information and analytics company, operating in 40 countries and serves customers in over 180 countries. One of the Head Quarters is located in Amsterdam.
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience in collections/ credit control (please note we can also consider recent graduates)
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent through on the job experience
- Native/ fluent level of the Russian and Polish language + fluent English
- Sound understanding of financial accounting and business processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Open mind and creative, Business orientated, Team player, Service minded, Advisory, Supporting, Pro-active, Takes initiative, Problem solving attitude, Multi-tasking.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl