Are you looking for a Credit Controller position within in international company in the region of Haarlem? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with credit controlling or have you build op the experience to become a Credit Controller? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
(Junior) Credit Controller
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Salary: Depends on experience
Required Languages: German (near native), and English
In the region of Haarlem we are looking for a Credit Controller who speaks German on a near native level. You will be part of a team servicing the German speaking market for a thriving international organisation. The company you will work for is a worldwide organisation in the fashion industry and provide you with sufficient challenges that come with it. The company has an informal and creative atmosphere. They offer your long-term stability and development in responsibilities.
- Interdepartmental contact with colleagues from customer service;
- Contact with external agents regarding their collection activities and bettor issues;
- Chasing and monitoring outstanding debts;
- Cash posting on a daily bases
- Manage actively the Accounts Receivable for our internal markets;
- Releasing orders;
- Making weekly aging and outstanding reports;
- Reducing the daily sales outstanding;
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Strong communication skills in both German (near native) and English;
- Affinity with Fashion / Retail;
- Relevant working experience in collections / customer service or credit control;
- Knowledge of Excel / Outlook / SAP;
- Pro-active and flexible;
- You are a problem solver;
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, you will be working in a diverse, informal and creative team. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.