Are you looking for a challenging customer service position within an international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service or export? This could be the next step in your career.
Customer Service Representative German
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Salary: 2700 - 3300 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: English, German
About the company:
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue…
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Demonstrate clear commitment to factors affecting HSE
- Demonstrate ability to use IT systems: SAP R/3 SD, MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Pro-active & decisive problem solver
- Apply process understanding when delivering customer service.
- Advanced verbal/writing skills in English and German
- Work experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Proficient in Ocean/Air import/export trade- including Bills of Exchange / Export Documentation / Letter of Credits
- Working knowledge of International operations (shipment coordination, INCO-terms, providing quote, arranging deliveries)
- Ensures compliance with import/export and global trade regulations
Furthermore, you are a service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. You also do not mind working in a fast paced environment.
- HBO / Bachelor degree Fluent in English and German
- Experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of export documentation is a plus
- Experience with SAP
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Eline Smid via e.smid(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.