Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company based in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in B2B customer service? In this role you will have the opportunity to work for an innovative international company in Amsterdam.
Customer service representative India and Export
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the technology industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people? Then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a customer service representative you will be responsible for helping customers to achieve their goals.
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication.
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information.
- Provide conveyor recommendations and technical assistance for conveyor belting solutions.
- Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers.
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Minimum two years of experience in B2B environment
- Previous experience in customer service
- Fluency in Hindi and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Opportunity to boost your international experience
An inspiring working environment
Direct contract with the company
Excellent secondary benefits
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.