Are you looking for Customer Service Manager position within an international company in the region of Enschede? Do you have the experience of coaching a team? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? And do you like to travel for your job? Apply now!
Customer Service Manager
Location: Region Enschede Contract: Fulltime Salary: 3000 - 4000 EUR gross/month
Where will you work? The company you will work for is an international organization. You will be responsible for complex order management processes and coaching / guiding a team on a daily basis. You also focus on process improvement. The team exists of 5 employees of which 3 work in Enschede and 2 in the region of Stuttgart.
What you will be doing as Customer Service Manager?
- Coaching your team
- Coordinating activities and workload between Enschede and Stuttgart
- Improving work processes
- Getting the job done with your team
- Creating a smooth-running team
- Building good relationships with the internal departments and external organisations
- Monitoring processes
Profile Customer Service Manager
- Bachelor Degree
- People Management skills
- Near Native German speaking and writing, fluent English
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experienced in coaching a team
- Proficient with ERP Systems is a pre
- Able to travel to Stuttgart
Do you recognize yourself in this position as Customer Service Manager, and do you want to know more about the organisation? Apply online now or send an email including your cv and motivation to Marjolein Pol via m.pol(a)jpgray.nl. I look forward to getting in touch with you.