Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in OTC and B2B customer service, or do you have the ambition to work in such a role? Then this might be your role.
Customer service representative
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the Food & Beverage industry. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
What are your responsibilities?
In your role as a customer service representative you will be responsible for the whole order to cash process for a part of the client portfolio. This will be fully B2B, and require you to communicate at different levels of the organisation. Not only are you the first point of contact, the role requires you also to manage all tasks from A-Z. This means that you need to understand what impact your decisions will have on the process.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients
- Handle all incoming questions and orders from your clients
- Manage the complete order to cash process for your group of clients
- Support in process improvement
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor level
- Near native level in English, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in order to cash management
- Customer service experience in a B2B environment
- Passion for working with people and solving problems (LEAN)
- Experience with ERP systems
You will have the opportunity to work in a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to i.albers(a)jpgray.nl.