Are you looking for a customer service representative French position within in international company in Arnhem? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in OTC and B2B customer service? In this role you will have the opportunity to work for an international chemical company in Arnhem.
Customer service representative French
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people and the order to cash process? Then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables? I
n your role as a customer service representative French you will be responsible for the whole order to cash process for a part of the client portfolio. You will report to the customer service team leader.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients
- Assist the sales managers
- Handle all incoming questions and orders from your clients
- Manage the complete order to cash process for your group of clients
- Sales operations; set up of new clients in the ERP system etc.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor degree level
- Fluency in English & French is a mandatory
- Experience in order to cash management within in an international company
- Knowledge of transportation documents is a must
- Experience with ERP (SAP, JD Edwards)
- You are stress resistant and able to assign priorities in different tasks
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.