Are you looking for a challenging customer service representative position within an international company in the region of Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, sales support, or have the ambition to work in such a role?
Customer service representative
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Languages: English, German & French + Italian
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. If you walk into the office you see a group of people working together and helping each other when needed. This company helps to develop their people professionally with their role but also into the rest of their career within this multinational company. Intrigued? Please continue…
What you will be doing as customer service representative: In your role as a customer service representative will be responsible for the complete order to cash process. This means that you will be you make sure that everything is arranged to guarantee on-time deliveries. This will be fully business to business and require you to communicate at different levels of the organisation.
- Act as a first point of contact for order processing, queries and complaints;
- Keeping customer master data up to date, in system and in files;
- Making sure that control, legal and fiscal requirements are met;
- Liaising with haulers, transport- and supply coordinators, and supply points to ensure the customer orders are fulfilled safely, satisfactorily and problems are resolved efficiently and on timely a manner;
- You occasionally manage stock levels at customer sites, either as consignment stock or through a supplier managed inventory system;
- Having ownership over the cash collection process;
- Proactively ensure that credit issues are resolved with support from the credit organization;
- Run the receivables processes smoothly and overdue payments collected effectively, without risking the relationship with customers;
- Working with e- Commerce tools, you assist customers with questions concerning these tools and actively promote e-Commerce.
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. You also do not mind working in a fast paced environment.
- HBO level
- Fluent in English and German or Italian and French
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role
- Knowledge of export documentation is a plus
- Experience with Sap is a huge plus.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.