Do you want to be part of a company in technical luxury products? Do you have passion for providing the ultimate service would you like to work for a sustainable company? In this role as a customer service representative German role you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company in Amsterdam that is expanding their business in Germany.
Customer service representative German
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is fast growing company in technical luxury products located in Amsterdam. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in a beautiful open office. You get lunch served every day by the company while you are enjoying the amazing view. There is a lot of space to be inventive and create your own projects to add value to the company.
What are the deliverables? In your role as a customer service representative you will be fully responsible for the 1st line support for the German clients of this organisation, in servicing their needs. You will be able take ownership over projects and initiatives within the company.
- Provide accurate communication with all our clients
- Handle incoming inquiries and quotes from your clients, mostly business to business
- Initiate product improvement ideas based on client feedback
- Manage the complete service delivery process
- Assist the account managers in Germany
- Take ownership of new projects in the company
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that has strong communication skills, is a team player, and has analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and innovate the product.
- Bachelor degree/ Masters
- Experience with customer contact
- Near-native German speaker is a mandatory
- Fluent in English
- High in energy & flexible
- You work structured & independent
You will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgraynl