Customer Service Specialist
Full time: 40 hours p/w
€2.800 - €3.000
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Customer Service Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be partly responsible as a contact person for the clients of this organisation, in fully servicing their needs in all their inquiries and requested quotes.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry-leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Collaborate closely with Operations and Supply Chain on manufacturing outputs
- Allocate parts in agreement with Sales, Customer Care, Supply Chain, and Operations
- Daily review escalation reports to identify shortages
- Ensure improvements in customer communication by clear shipment and allocation plans
- External communication with Customers and OEMS's
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree level
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills
- High customer and service orientations skills
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.