Are you an expert in Customer Service and Order management, preferable in the field of Supply Chain and do you speak near-native/ native German? Maybe you are the one we are looking for.
For one of our highly valued clients we are looking for a Customer Supply Chain Administrator. The company is an international leading packaging company of customer-specific packaging & consumer goods. You will work in their Service Centre in the area of Amsterdam.
As a Customer Supply Chain Administrator you will
As a customer supply chain administrator you will execute the inbound and outbound process of paper supply for designated packaging customers, either internal or external. You will build a strong relationship with your dedicated customers by anticipating their needs and supporting on any requests.
Areas of responsibility:
Order fulfilment/Customer Service
- Ensure all the order registrations/confirmations and sales invoicing both in PMS and SAP are
- Execute all order registrations/confirmations/Changes both in PMS and SAP.
- Communicate on delivery tracking information: delays, changes and delivery slots)
- Request data changes (new articles, prices …) to the systems key users and senior supply chain administrators
- Control order confirmation rate and chase suppliers when necessary
- Identify and align with the customer any changes of demand regarding the supply or sales plan
- Be the first point of contact of the customers, manage expectations and needs as well as efficient communication
- Analyse service claims and send report to PS Technical Customer Service team
Supply & Planning
- Run VMI operations when applicable
- Prepare and send replenishment request for internal mills (SORR)
- Inform box plants on supply shortage and solutions of alternative supply, extra demand.
- Generate financial documents for customer service operations: sales invoicing, credit notes.
- Release suppliers blocked invoiced (Readsofts)
Performance & Improvement
- Initiate process improvement based on lean principles-sharing ideas and problem solving
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience
Job specific technical requirements
- Working experience in SAP and/or ERP and supply chain systems
- Knowledge in supply chain, experience in the manufacturing industry
- You speak native/fluent German & English
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in customer focused supply chain role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- A contract directly at the company (first contract will always be 6 months, where after you will get the chance to get an indefinite contract
- You will work in a fast passed environment with colleagues from all around the world
- You will be able to develop your career
- Par-time is not negotiable (we are looking for candidates who are available for 40 hours per week)
- Due to very less parking space you will travel by public transport (you can reach the office within 10 minutes' walk from Schiphol station)
- The start date of this position will be the 1st of October 2018.
- We are happy to explain the additional benefits you will getting when starting your career at the company
In case you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please do via the apply button. You can also send your updated CV to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl.