Do you have experience in accounting and financial planning? Are you someone with a commercial mind-set? Have you worked in the international environment and want to proceed your career in a hectic company that is a leader in their branch? This might be a job for you:
Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international sector leader located at Schiphol, Netherlands.
Availability: full time
What are the deliverables? The role will focus on supporting the Procurement function to deliver Savings targets by providing insight into performance and influencing decisions/outcomes at the senior level.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Provide analysis, interpretation and insight to senior management of savings results, communicating with the business to ensure clear understanding of monthly financial results and forecast, highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Work with Divisional and Procurement Heads to identify, drive and monitor cost savings activity;
- Develop management information and KPI's that can be regularly reviewed by senior management;
- Own the Procurement Annual Corporate Plan;
- Ensure the savings governance and control process is communicated.
What is your profile?
- Strong academic background
- Accounting qualification with minimum two years of post-qualification experience
- Five year working in fast paced business environment in a commercial facing finance role
- Very strong interpersonal skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.