General Ledger Accountant
Full time: 40 hours p/w
EUR 3800 - 4200 gross / month
Ready for a new challenge? For a global leader in the Retail industry we are looking for an enthusiastic General Ledger Accountant with ambition. As a General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial data for several countries, all accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes in worldwide? You will be working in a true international environment with many different nationalities, where teamwork is very important. The company: The organisation you will be working for is an international company, one of the global leaders in the Retail industry. Within this company they are looking for employees who are looking for a career instead of a job. The company continually supports its employees to develop and help them with their ambitions and growing potential.
As General Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Financial control for holding companies in different countries
- All accruals and prepayments
- General Ledger activities for holding companies in different countries
- Support in VAT / Itrastat / CBS reporting
- Billing of intercompany invoices
- Intercompany credit management
- Balance sheet / bank statement reconciliation
- Month- / quarter- / year-end closing support
- Supporting external auditors audit reviews
- Contact with different stakeholders
- HBO / Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English both verbal and written (German is a pre)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP is a pre
- Knowledge of Basware (ERP)
- Strong in administration
- Team player
- Always looking for opportunities
- Customer focussed
- Yes - we can attitude!
Why should you apply? In the role as General Ledger Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. Within the company you have the support to grow and fulfil your ambitions. You will be working in an international team that has a lot of energy and supports each other.
Within the company they organise several activities such as their lunch & learn sessions. Once every two weeks the departments rotate in giving a presentation to the other departments. These presentations are helping all the employees to understand more about the other departments, so everybody feels like one big team within this organisation.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please apply via the link or send your cv to t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.