Inside sales specialist
Are you looking for a challenging position within an international company in the region of Roermond? Do you have experience with Order to Cash within a B2B environment? Then have a look at the vacancy below!
Full time: 40 hours per week (32-36 is negotiable)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (the intention is to extend the contract since this is a permanent position)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a world leading company in the packaging industry of which the sales office is located in Roermond. You will be part of a hardworking enthusiastic team!
In your role as an inside sales specialist you will be responsible for the entire Order to Cash process which includes order processing, customer support and shipment. In this role you will report to the Sales Director & Account Manager.
- Manage the complete Order to Cash process
- Stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Handling complaints and resolve quality and service
- Analyse information in Excel
- Provide customer support
- General administration
What is your profile?
As an inside sales specialist you are customer orientated, have great commercial acumen and attention to detail. You will work in a small team within a multinational company.
- Bachelor degree in Administration or Economics
- 2-5 year of experience in a customer oriented role (B2B)
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing)
- Good understanding of the German language (the ability to communicate with German clients)
- Ability to prioritize the own workload
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international company
- Markt conform salary
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Eline Smid via e.smid(@)jpgray.nl.