The Project Manager is expected to take up the project management responsibility for the Rollout of People ServiceNow
(HR case and knowledge management system) to several locations in Asia in the period of three months (September - November).
The Project Manager is expected to coordinate the rollout and to ensure that the local HR key users will be trained to work with the system in an effective manner. The technical implementation is done by our outsourced Information Management partner (TCS). The first activity will be to organize kick-off sessions with the countries and prepare the training/test environment.
- Experienced Project Manager in IT
- Experienced in Project management in IT and HR is a big plus
- Used in working with geographically distributed teams
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a big plus
- Pro-activeness, hands on mentality and willingness to take initiative
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or Master degree