Do you describe yourself as a professional with strong affinity for Logistics and Supply Chain? Are you analytical, always looking for improvement and comfortable within a changing environment?
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Rotterdam Area
About the organization;
The organization is active within the chemical industry .The organization is committed to create a powerful diverse workforce where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day. They don't believe the job title is the final definition of who you are but just the beginning of a career within this company.
About the job;
Due to the workload of the department they are looking for support (min. of 2 months) from an ambitious, analytical individual with a no nonsense attitude. Your aim is to providing support to other members of Logistics Services Administration team in order to keep the invoice documentation up to date at all times. Whenever reports are necessary or you would like to share an observation with strong arguments; setting up reports will be no issue for you.
Your daily responsibilities are;
- Reviewing freight and warehouse costs invoices.
- Pre-approving costs when justified and coding of invoices.
- Manually adding and/or adjusting freight records as necessary
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and developing solutions which can help support business automation and simplification.
- Act as main contact for a cluster of carriers, throughout Europe.
- Following established Logistics procedures and processes.
- You have relevant working experience within an administrative or reporting position.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written (Any other European language is an advantage).
- High degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment within a busy office.
The position is a temporary position with a high chance to be extended. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a big international company. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl.