Are you an experienced Management assistant/PA/Executive assistant and open for a temporary project? We are looking for an enthusiastic English speaker with a can do mentality.
The company is an international leading packaging company of customer-specific packaging & consumer goods. You will work in their Service Centre in the area of Schiphol. The office is on walking distance from the Airport.
As a Personal Assistant you will assist the Managing Director both as the MT team (around 10 FTE). You will be responsible for travel, calendar, inbox management and all other related matters. Furthermore you will be responsible for managing the two senior receptionists (20% of the role).
This temporary project is to cover sickness. We cannot guarantee the end date of the project. Start date will be as soon as possible.
Areas of responsibility:
PA for management team
- Maintaining corporate files;
- Reviewing incoming correspondence via email/post and responding/forwarding as necessary;
- Organising (monthly occurring) meetings together with the preparation of meeting documentation;
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Processing expenses
- All other requests
Secretarial & reception management
- Management of Reception - Leading 1 FTE and taking care of full management responsibility such as performance management, feedback and escalation point
- General secretarial duties
- Occasional guest travel bookings
- Management team
- Facility assistant
- 2 senior receptionists
Education & Certifications
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Personal Assistant or Management Assistant role
- Proven written and oral communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multicultural environment successfully working with people of different cultural backgrounds
- Driven, flexible and enthusiastic individual
- Service oriented
- Ability to work independently and be an excellent team player
- Strong organization and prioritisation skills with ability to multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, et cetera)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Leadership skills
In case you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please do via the apply button. You can also send your updated CV to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl.