Are you a manufacturing engineer with a background in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering? Do you want to be part of an international organisation with ample opportunities to exercise your supporting skills in automation equipment and introduction of new products? Do you have a track record of product support in the life sciences industry (or relatable)? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Location: in the direct area of Leiden
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
As a manufacturing engineer, you are responsible for the ongoing production support of automation equipment and manual fixtures of new and existing products. You will be a key player in supporting Hardware Engineering during new product development, as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
The company you will work for is a supply chain specialist focused on delivering high quality service for global leaders in the life sciences, food and industrial markets.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Supporting required processes and procedures of electronic devices by developing manufacturing processes, testing procedures, creating instructions and providing trainings
- Maintaining work, test and process documentation, and supporting automation lines and machines
- Developing, maintaining and approving performance measurements, metrics, product reliability/testing and continuous improvements projects
- Working with procurements in qualifying suppliers, defining special requirements, testing and process verification and validation
- Supporting new product development processes
- Installing, troubleshooting and upgrading applications on Windows operating systems
- Primary manufacturing engineering support contact for external, international based production locations
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years' experience in an engineering position
- Knowledge and experience in a Windows operating system, installing, troubleshooting and upgrading applications
- Ability to prioritize, use common sense and work with little supervision
- Strong communication skills with a "can-do" attitude
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and develop new lines and products. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to i.albers(a)jpgray.nl.