Order desk Specialist
Full time: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of professional and fast growing international company, which supplies counterfeit detectors and counting devices? Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Order desk Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major retailers and re sellers across Europe. This is a full time position as in the first place for 3 months, but with a chance to be extended.
The company is a fast growing company that has a strong international market position in the field of counterfeit detectors, counting devices and time registrations systems. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Zoetermeer, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
You will be responsible for
- Order management
- Handle inbound and outbound customer requests via telephone and e-mail
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer questions about pricing, delivery times, product information, samples etc.
- Monitoring of the order reception and order intake
- Order tracking incl. follow up of delivery dates as well as shipment tracking
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to work accurate and efficient.
- 2-5 year's experience in an order management/administrator role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with MS Office, SAP (pre)
- Flexible attitude and pro-active
Why should you apply?
In the role as Order desk Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company. Secondly, you will work in a brand new office with many different nationalities present. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.