Are you looking for a PMO position within in the region of Arnhem? Do you want to be part of an international market leader in the sector? Are you experienced in migrations and are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Arnhem.
Location: Arnhem (and home office)
Availability: 32 hours a week (Jan - Mar 2019)
The Information Management (IM) Project Management Office organization (PMO) is supporting the organization with project management and project office services. For this complex and international program within the organization, we seek a project support officer to support one of the project manager in this program. As project support officer you will support the running transition from a local to an outsourced IT operating model for the domain mobile. Focus of this track / project is to outsource the local IT activities in 18 countries, around the ordering and support of mobile devices and telecom expense management, to one of our key suppliers.
Key responsibilities activities:
As project support officer you are the right hand of the project manager. In this role your key activities are:
- Monitor project progress, (key) risks and issues
- Update project/migration planning and check dependencies
- Report progress and prepare (mandatory) project management documents
- Project communication and facilitation
- Support acceptance test
- Up to date project status per involved country
- Up to date action- and issue list
- Strong PMO related track record (5+ years)
- Preferably experience with Mobile / telephony related projects
- Experience in working in complex and international organization(s), teams and cultures
- Pro-active attitude, flexible and not afraid to speak up
- Can work effectively under pressure and able to work with changing timelines
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Strong Ms. Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing .If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.