Are you looking for a PMO position within in the region of Arnhem? Do you want to be part of an international market leader in the sector? Are you experienced in making project office services and process more lean and are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Arnhem.
Location: Arnhem (one day working from home if required)
Availability: full time (11/11 till 30/04)
What are the deliverables?
The Information Management (IM) Project Management Office organization (PMO) is supporting the organization with project management and project office services. Currently the project office is facing two challenges, one in relation to insufficient efficiency of process (i.e. many manual tasks) and the second in relation to an excessive workload of operational tasks.
Activities and responsibilities:
Primarily focus on making the current project office activities (both PMO and IM Services) leaner so that
- the workload for the current project office will structurally reduce and
- the execution will be more efficient and effective towards the applicable stakeholders.
In other words, create a more efficient PMO Project Office organization in relation to processes and execution.
Secondarily focus on supporting the current project officer with her existing excessive workload. This to avoid long current lead times and possible negative personal impacts. However, this operational work should not become the main focus of this person.
What is your profile?
- Extensive experience with making project office services and processes more Lean.
- Being able to analyse the current Project Office services and processes and create a plan to make them more Lean
- Being able to execute the "Lean" plan as per agreed scope, time, cost, etc.
- Certified Lean Green Belt or higher
- Able to setup and manage project administration
- 5 years+ of experience in IT project office work in complex multi-national companies
- You know your stakeholders and proactively manage and avoid surprises
- You ensure timely and accurate delivery of your tasks
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.