Reports to: Director Operations & Shared Services
Hours: 32-40 hours
Possible to work from home 2 days a week
Salary based on experience
The company you will be working for:
The company is a global network of locally owned relocation companies, upholding strong family values through generations of heritage. The are a network of committed partners, brought together in one truly global and solid infrastructure with cutting edge technology, an ISO-tested quality system and leading sustainability criteria. The company specialises in household good removals and expatriate relocation services. The network consists of over 140 members in 60 countries, serving 180 countries across 6 continents. On national, continental and worldwide level the company has introduced systems and services to achieve continuous operational and cost lowering benefits.
From their head office located in Weesp they act as a Shared Services Centre to their network. They offer services like a financial netting system, insurance programs, online survey tools, software support, business intelligence tools and services and tender support (both text & pricing).
To multinationals this company operates as a single source supplier for all expatriate removals regardless the countries of origin or destination. The head office invoices our corporate clients worldwide, offers central customer service support and provides the account management.
Day of a Pricing Specialist:
The Pricing Specialist will support the Director Operations & Shared Services in various projects. The Director Operations & Shared Services is responsible for optimizing the working processes throughout the network as well as improving and enhancing the Shared Services offered to the network.
Tasks Pricing Specialist:
- Constructing, interpreting and suggesting improvements related to periodic and ad-hoc reports for both corporate clients and management team in relation to quality, quantity, key performance indicators etc.;
- Maintaining and improving the management report systems;
- Making suggestions to alter processes/checks to improve the quality of the data available based on analysis of these reports;
- Gathering tariffs and setting up financial models in Excel for tenders;
- Suggesting improvements related to the process and usage of available rates;
- Supporting the implementation of new corporate clients;
- Building online surveys requested by the marketing department, corporate clients and other relations.
Profile Pricing Specialist:
- Knowledge of logistic and transport processes is an advantage;
- Good with different systems and programs;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to see changes as opportunities and chances;
- Understanding of processes;
- Curious/ inquisitive;
- Quick adjuster;
- Good overview and able to work with KPI's.
Are you interested in the job, please contact me via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl to discuss your experience and the position of Pricing Specialist in detail.