Product Pricing Analyst
Full time: 40 hours p/w
€3.300 - €3.800
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? For a period of 6 months, I am looking for a Product Pricing Analyst to assist the Industrial Systems Product Pricing team. You will be responsible for the successful analysis of, negotiation of, and approval of the special price requests, RFQ's and pricing proposals for the assigned regions/product lines. As a product-pricing analyst, you will be part of price setting negotiations and will be working closely with Product Management, Operations and the Commercial teams and will be driving both volume and margin improvements across our global business Specialist.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Be responsible for the price management of a number of product lines concerning standard
- book prices as well as client specific special offers, in cooperation with the Product
- Management and sales department.
- Handling special price requests according to the rules and regulations set (internal/external).
- Improve price request response time and reduce responsiveness variation.
- Improve win rate and deal profitability via willingness to pay analysis, win rate elasticity and competitive variance analysis to present competitive pricing on special price requests and proposals.
- Build creative price and margin improvement scenarios in line with the overall value-based pricing strategy.
- Work cross functions to drive through execution of ideas and improvement initiatives.
- Interact regularly with Sales, Product Management, Channel partners and Customer Care.
- Bachelor's Degree in preferably a commercial, financial or technical direction or relevant professional experience
- Experience with SAP/advanced pricing software is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Excellent relationship and communications skills
- Experience with MS Office
Why should you apply?
In the role as Product Pricing Analyst you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application