Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within a growing international supply chain team? Do you want to show your outstanding organization and planning skills and do you have a hands on mentality? Do you have experience with production planning or do you have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
About the company
The company is multinational and world leader in the paper based packaging industry with over 45.000 employees. They have an international footprint and are still rapidly expanding.
About the role
In your role as a production planner you will report to the manager production planning. You will be part of the supply chain department that is responsible for the production and transport planning of paper. The production planner is responsible for the availability to fully service customer requirements and demand.
- Effective production planning
- Provide short term contingency plans to fully service customer demand
- Support the supply chain operations with the recurring daily tasks
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Adapt data of the monthly forecast in SAP and ensure an accurate production schedule
- Process demand information of Sales Offices / Supply Chain Back Office
What is your profile?
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you enjoy problem solving and you have strong analytical skills. You are disciplined and can work independently.
- Bachelor/ Master degree level or 1-3 year of working experience in a similar role
- Near native level in French and fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, working experience with SAP is plus
- Able to work under pressure as well as flexible hours when operational challenges occur
- Good communication skills
What are the benefits
- 40hr work week
- Salary indication between € 2500 and € 3500 gross per month
- Travel costs and enough parking space for your car next to the office
- 13th month
- 24 holidays + 11,5 extra days
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact MargrietKlarenbeek via m.klarenbeek (a)jpgray.nl
Are you interested in this position, but currently living outside of the Netherlands? Please get in contact, because our client can provide a relocation package.