Project Management Officer
Full time employment for a min. of 6 months
In your role as Project Information Management officer you primarily will be focusing on supporting the current Project Information Officer with the existing excessive workload. This to avoid long current lead times and possible negative personal impacts. In other words, create a more efficient PMO Project Office organization in relation to processes and execution.
- You will be responsible for the IPM Maintenance and updates. (content and functionality)
- You request Internal Order numbers and keep masterdata list.
- IM Time writing: PMO Governance; IM key user
- Create and maintain HR Mini masters employees in Atlas
- Time reporting monthly: prepare monthly (project) report for IM Contro
- IPM Compliance reporting
- Project Utilization reporting
- Time & Financial reporting ad hoc/on request
- PMO site maintenance (Content/Internal/External/Project folders)
- Onboarding and Offboarding (external) resources (admin, TW, etc.)
- Review the reported actuals in SAP and IPM (manual PM input) per project per month with the PM's to ensure they are in line.
Additional possible project office activities for the IM Services organization:
- Creation of PO's for services and licenses delivered to IM Services
- A number of administrative tasks in relation to invoice checks and team activities
- Supporting the contract change process from IM Services
- Focal point for questions in relation to contract administration
The organisation is looking for a Project Officer who is experienced and skilled in;
- Extensive experience with making project office services and processes more Lean.
- Being able to analyse the current Project Office services and processes and create a plan to make them more Lean
- Being able to execute the "Lean" plan as per agreed scope, time, cost, etc.
- Able to setup and manage project administration
- Experienced in IT project office work, preferably in complex multi-national companies
- You know your stakeholders and proactively manage and avoid surprises
- You ensure timely and accurate delivery of your tasks
The organisation is looking for an individual who does whatever it takes to ensure the right delivery, who enjoys working in a demanding and ambitious environment and is able to think en work independently.
What will you get in return?
- A full time employment (40hrs) with the possibility working from home (1 day per week)
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period)
- 24 holidays
- Salary between € 4500 and € 6500 gross per month excl. 8% holiday allowance
Interested? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.