- Defines a plan and organises chaos.
- Maximises resources.
- Manages change
- Learning from failure - projects do fail.
These are only 4 out of 10 reasons why project management matters. Also for this international organisation who has started (2018) implementing SAP Successfactors. They are offering an opportunity within their HR Department;
Project Manager Officer, with a drive for success
- You will be based in Arnhem for 6months (min.)
- If you have in-depthknowledge of HCM technology and processes,
- knows (almost) everything about PRINCE, SCRUM or MSP and
- knows how to manage the planning of the three work streams 1.function 2. technical & 3. organizational change than this could be a very interesting challenge.
This position is initially for 6 months with possibility of extension.
It is a strong preference that you will be available for 40hrs per week but depending on your experience and way of working, 32hrs can be an option.
Another advantages is that you are experienced in working in large corporates. You have to be fluent in English and flexible in both; work and work times.
Are you the Project Management Officer this organisation is looking for?
Please get in contact with me if you would like to apply or receive more information. You can reach my via Linked In (Jeanine Tukker) or send an email to j.tukker(a)jpgray.