Full time (38hrs)
'One of the essential skills for project management is the ability to communicate well - understanding and being understood. Great communication is the crux of any relationship and so the effectiveness of a project manager, scheduler or officer communication has an impact not only on the project team but the client and stakeholders too.'
If you are an excellent communicator, talented organizer who enjoys taking challenges; than this might be an interesting career opportunity for you. The position is being offered in a multinational and well known organization in the Netherlands. For this role you will be mainly based in Arnhem although you will have the opportunity to travel to other plants within the Netherlands.
For this project you will be taken part as a scheduler and supporter in the Transformation Office.
The objective of the TO is to keep track of key initiatives in the company to make sure that deliver on their promises. These initiatives are crucial in achieving business results. For the NPR Excellence program we are looking for a pro-active and smart person to support the Program Manager as Project Scheduler.
What your main responsibilities and tasks are as a Project Scheduler
You will reach out to the people running the key initiatives and keeps track of the status and planning. You will follow up on the open actions and will report risks and issues. The individual plans are integrated and kept up to date in a master plan and benefits are tracked using a benefits tracking tool.
- Updates action plans, and logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
- Updates Project Planning and provides tools and support
- Creates progress reports
- Makes sure the project methodology is followed and templates are used
- Makes sure that key information is captured and documentation is correct
For this position, a few requirements have to be met. Besides working experience, they are looking for a strong individual who is eager to learn and motivated to work in an international and dynamic working environment.
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor degree
- Willing to travel to Arnhem and Amsterdam from time to time
- Project experience, either working in projects or supporting projects
- English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking)
- You are capable of working in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personality types and not get flustered or lose self-control
- You have a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations
- Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
A big plus would be;
- If you speak 1 other language besides English
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems
What will you get in return?
- A full time employment (38hrs)
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period) with the possibility of extension either via JP Gray or organisation.
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary between € 3500 and € 4500 gross per month excl. 8% holiday allowance
Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl)
when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.