Are you looking for a recruiter position within in the region of Arnhem? Do you want to be part of recruitment team at an international market leader in the sector? Are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Arnhem.
Availability: 32-40 hours per week
Duration: at least 3 months with a possibility of extension
What is your role?
To support our company vision of leading performance in all the markets in which we operate, we must continue to grow and innovate as an organization and create a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Talent Resourcing plays an important role in this.
Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job & Responsibilities
- Coaches a high performing and highly capable Talent Resourcing Team
- Ensures external Talent Pipelines and successful Talent Resourcing for all G and MM Levels
- Ensures deployment and extension of TR processes, standards and delivery capabilities across the country
- Works with wider HR and Talent Management CoE to ensure projects are completed seamlessly
- Drives continuous improvements across in-scope processes & services
- Builds and actively manages stakeholder network to analyze business requirements and align and report on service performance
What is your profile?
- Bachelors/Masters degree, (or equivalent) ideally in Management, Business Administration, Psychology or HR
- Min. 6 years of relevant work experience in General HR Responsibilities
- Proven track record of recruiting and stakeholder management
- Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
- The Ideal candidate will also have experience with Continuous improvement methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Experience in working with and improving systems.
- Experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines
- Strong English language
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an long term contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.