Full time: 39 hours p/w
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging position as Supervisor of the Customer Care department where you will be responsible for Operations Management, People Management, Stakeholder Management and Continuous Improvement? You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
- Supervise the activities of the team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Ensure a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the customers
- Motivate, lead, grow and monitor the team to secure the best performance of the team
- Secure relationships whilst optimising the partnerships on a decision making level with the key accounts
- Identify areas of improvement with regards to current processes/procedures that will impact customer service
- Constantly analyse and review trends in customers behaviour and adapt the team structure accordingly
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of two years of people management experience
- Proven experience in performance management in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Proven experience in team coaching and development
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
In the role as Supervisor Customer Care, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.