Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Schiphol? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with customer service, sales support, supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply chain administrator
Location: Schiphol (on a walking distance from Schiphol station)
Contract: Full-time (40h), 8 month contract directly at the company
Salary: 2.400 - 2.800 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: English + other European language
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the packaging industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue…
What you will be doing as a supply chain administrator:
In your role as a supply chain administrator you will be responsible for order fulfilment, supply and planning, finance and process improvement. As a primary contact for the customers you make sure that, everything is arranged to guarantee on-time deliveries. This will be fully B2B, and require you to communicate at different levels of the organisation
- Execute all order registrations/confirmations/Changes both in PMS and SAP.
- Communicate on delivery tracking information: delays, changes and delivery slots)
- Request data changes (new articles, prices …) to the systems key users and senior supply chain administrators
- Control order confirmation rate and chase suppliers when necessary
- Identify and align with the customer any changes of demand regarding the supply or sales plan
- Be the first point of contact of the customers, manage expectations and needs as well as efficient communication
- Analyse service claims and send report to PS Technical Customer Service team
- Run VMI operations when applicable
- Prepare and send replenishment request for internal mills (SORR)
- Inform box plants on supply shortage and solutions of alternative supply, extra demand.
What the supply chain administrator profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. You also do not mind working in a fast paced environment.
- HBO / Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English and other European language is a must
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or supply chain role
- Experience with Sap is a plus
- Stress resistant, flexible & structured
The position is initially a temporary position for 8 months with a high chance to be extended. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a big international company. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.