Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with customer service, sales support, supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply chain assistant
Contract: Full-time (39h);
Salary: 2.700 - 3.100 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex sample process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue…
What you will be doing as customer service representative: In your role as a supply chain assistant/ sample coordinator you will be responsible for the complete process of samples. As a primary contact for the sales and commercial team you make sure that, everything is arranged to guarantee on-time deliveries. This will be fully B2B, and require you to communicate at different levels of the organisation.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients
- Manage the full order process and follow up
- Assist the sales and commercial teams
- Handle incoming inquiries, complaints and service level issues
- Coordination of the logistic processes
- Assist the customer service department in distributing export documents
- Prepare the monthly warehouse reconciliations for the worldwide warehouses in collaboration with the planning department.
What the supply chain assistant profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has ability to work under pressure. You are an excellent communicator and being proactive by following up and keeping control of the process lies in your nature.
- HBO / Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or supply chain role
- Ability to work under high pressure & constantly follow up with internal & external clients
- Experience with Sap is a plus
We are looking for candidates who are directly available. The position is initially a temporary position of 7 months with the possibility of an extension. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a big international company. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi (a) jpgray.nl We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.