Do you describe yourself as a professional within the Supply Chain? Are you analytical, not afraid to think outside of the box and comfortable within a changing environment? Do you want to work in a leading chemical company? Then this might be a role for you.
Supply Chain Material Planner
Starting date: As soon as possible
About the role
The main activity of the Supply Chain Material Planner is to create an optimized raw materials and packs replenishment plan for one of our factories in Europe & Africa for the mid and long term in close alignment with stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Reaching service level and supply chain costs target;
- continuously reviewing the SAP-APO settings;
- leading and contributing to developing and sharing best practices within Supply Chain Planning;Supply Chain Planners work within teams of 5-10 people from the same role.
The teams are divided geographically within Europe & Africa. Team members support each other in operations, review of SAP-APO settings, and best practices. The team reports to the Production Planning Manager respectively Material Planning Manager who leads the team in setting the performance and development objectives. Team members regularly align with their manager and pro-actively follow up on progress.
- You are a starter with a Supply Chain Management education OR you have few years of experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You combine a high conceptual understanding of the trade-offs between SC KPIs and steering mechanisms with a data driven, fact based approach to problem solving;
- You are stress resistant, and able to adapt to changing conditions and re-prioritize their tasks as needed.
For further information about this position please contact Katarzyna Wajer on k.wajer (@) jpgray.nl.