VAT Compliance Analyst
Full time: 40 hours p/w
EUR 3.000 - 3.800 gross
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging VAT Analyst position where you will be responsible for performing VAT account reconciliation, gathering data from ERP systems and working together with country controllers and junior compliance specialists to bring the compliance documents to the correct level?
You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
- You will be responsible for:gathering data from ERP systems and completing VAT returns;
- Liaising with country VAT authorities to ensure all VAT accounts are reconciled to the general ledger;
- Performing VAT account reconciliation;
- Working closely with AP, AR and GL department;
- Acting as a main point of contact for the countries reviewed;
- Assisting VAT compliance manager with projects to the EMEA and Latin America region.
- 2-5 year's experience in a financial reporting environment
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in reporting with the Hyperion Financial Management and ERP systems
- Knowledge of SAP/Hyperion/Trintech Experience are a plus
- Strong communication skills
Why should you apply? In the role as VAT Compliance Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.