Are you an electronics geek with a good command of English and Dutch language in the region of Tilburg? Do you want to be part of an international organisation with ample opportunities to exercise your technical service ambitions? Do you have an aptitude for problem solving and working with electronic equipment? If so, then we may just have the perfect job for you…
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week); first 12 months via JP Gray.
Language: English & Dutch
Salary: 2.750 EUR - 3.200 EUR gross/month
As a service technician you will be responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and repairing high end medical devices. With your team you provide repair summary data used to discover trends, and tackle root cause analysis. You think critically to solve problems, and can quickly link problems to solutions in a technical environment.
The company you will work for is globally active in the life sciences industry. There is an informal atmosphere yet a strong drive to perform. It is very multi-cultural, working together with people from all over the world in order to best service the clients wishes. Furthermore, they are rapidly expanding, making this also a unique opportunity for your future development.
As service technician you will…
- Troubleshoot, test, and repair medical (technical/electronic) devices
- Ensure timely and correct technical product support
- Configure or upgrade new devices
- Prepare written summaries of customer contacts
- Diagnose returned products
- Work closely with product service administration and technical support
As a service technician you are…
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems to fully service clients. You are passionate about electronic equipment, it is what gets you up in the morning, and helps you sleep better at night.
- Technical or Engineering degree (preferably electronics, HTS, MTS 3+)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- 3+ years general technical support experience (medical/computer/telecommunications)
- Strong affinity with IT is a big plus
- Strong independent work ethic
- Strong mechanical and problem solving drive
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending your most up to date CV and motivation to r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl