- 40 hours
- Fluent Dutch, French and English
About the company:
The company is an international organisation within the Chemical industry. Within the company there are several Business Units, where the Commercial Manager is responsible for a client portfolio of 40 to 50 clients. The company has an international but casual environment, where they are always looking for possibilities to further develop and grow. Within this company they don’t just offer you a job, but they offer a career, where they find it important that you pro-actively will share your ideas.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager:
As a Commercial Manager your overall responsibilities are to build on new relationships, negotiate contracts with new clients and remain the already existing relationships. To build and remain strong relationships, it is important that you visit your clients on a frequent basis. The current client portfolio exits of clients in the Benelux, France, Germany and Italy.
- Actively approach new third parties in various countries, where you can also focus on new countries;
- Account management of the card users;
- Give support to the finance department as to optimise profitability of third party card users;
- Keep updated about the market and the changes and trends within the market so you can react on the market;
- You will create rapports on a weekly, monthly, yearly bases when requested;
- You will actively deliver input how to grow the business.
As a Commercial Manager you are/have:
- HBO / Bachelor;
- 5 years of experience in a commercial position;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A strong communicator and focussed on client management;
- Knowledge of the chemical industry is a big plus;
- Strong software skills, knowledge of SAP is a big plus;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and preferably French (or another European language).
- As a Commercial Manager you will frequently be travelling to the partners all over Europe. Building and remaining strong relationships means that you will have to see each other in person from time to time. You will be travelling up to 50% of your time.
- You have a lot of flexibility in planning your calendar and where you will be working from.
Interested or curious?
You can apply via the website: www.jpgray.nl or send a direct application to Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.