Credit Controller - Polish
This international organisation with an office in Amsterdam is looking for a Credit Controller. Do you have experience with credit controlling or have you build op the experience to become a Credit Controller?
Contract: 36 hours
Project: 6 months
Salary: € 2200 / 2600 gross based on 36 hours
Required Languages: Fluent English and Polish
About the position
As Credit Controller you are part of the Credit Risk Team. This team is responsible for the collecting outstanding debts and also provides credit risk advice to the business and senior management. As a Credit Controller you are a valued colleague for the colleagues of the Customer Service and the Sales Department. There is a professional but informal atmosphere within the organisation. The teams are very international and all Departments are very focused on teamwork.
Daily tasks / responsibilities
- Interdepartmental contact with colleagues from several departments;
- Chasing and monitoring outstanding debts;
- Determine credit levels of clients and categorise any risk cases;
- Manage actively the Accounts Receivable for our internal markets;
- You will contact customers about invoices and disputes and ensure a timely solution.
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Fluent in English and Polish, Russian is an advantage;
- Relevant experience within Credit Control, Accounting, Accounts Receivable;
- Strong communication skills in both German (near native) and English;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Well-structured and a good communicator;
- Flexible team player.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, you will be working in a diverse, informal and creative team. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.