Customer Service Representative - NL/EN (MR-34172903)
Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Supervisor, Customer Service
Sub Business: Supply Chain
Group: Customer Service
Salary: 2800 - 3200 EU gross based on 40 hours
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the daily execution of day-to-day activities in the customer service department. This role focuses on tasks such as customer/patient data maintenance (new & existing), timely product deliveries, case & return processing, and responding to customer inquiries professionally. The position supports continuous improvement efforts and requires collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure a reliable and consistent customer experience.
This position provides support in the BENLUX region. Enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity are essential qualities for success in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily execution of Customer Service tasks, including order management, telephony, complaints & returns, emergency shipments, backorders, credit & rebills, and escalations.
- Support continuous improvement efforts.
- Invoicing and dispute management.
- Managing internal & external stakeholders.
- Provision of information to customers and relevant parties.
- 1st line escalation management.
- Building strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Coordination of logistics.
Education: This function requires HBO level.
Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in customer service/supply chain roles.
- Customer Focus: Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Acting with customers in mind, using user (patient) information for service improvements, and establishing effective relationships.
- Decision Quality: Making sound decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. Consistently providing correct and accurate solutions.
- Integrity & Trust: Operating with integrity and adhering to global business practice standards and ethics. Maintaining trust and confidentiality.
- Drive for Results: Commitment to achieving goals, consistently exceeding them, and pushing for continuous improvement.
- Personal Accountability: Willingness to take responsibility, even in challenging situations, and demonstrating a strong personal commitment to supporting patients and customers.
If you are interested please apply or send your most up-to-date CV to s.okay(a)jpgray.nl.