Customer service representative dutch - french
Customer Service Representative
Full time: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a professional and growing international company, which supplies and manufacturers games and toys products around the world? Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major clients across the world. You will be the key contact person for mainly Dutch and French speaking customers and account managers. This is a full time position where there is room for initiative and personal development especially in a very international environment.
The company has a strong international market position in the field of toys and games. Their office is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer questions about pricing, delivery times, product information, samples etc.
- Order Management
- Logistical follow-up
- Sending product sheets, certificates and other administrative documents
- Have a clear understanding of our business objectives and account promotional activities and support the delivery of local activation plans, business 'must do' activities, Product Launches, and period ends across the team as a priority
A service oriented person with a pro-active attitude as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and French.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Excellent organization and administration skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company with many different nationalities. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.
Please contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-522-1260.