Customer Service Representative (MR-33926237)
Customer Support Representative
Contract: 32 hours per week
Salary: €2800 - €3000 gross per month/40h
Required languages: Dutch & English
What are you going to do?
The Customer Support Representative I is part of the Service & Customer Support Department and reports to the Customer Support Team Leader. The primary focus is on dealing with complaints (problems and questions) from external customers (B2C). To achieve external customer satisfaction and offer assistance to customers within the frameworks set out for that purpose. As Customer Service Representative you are responsible for:
- Answering questions and assisting customers in finding solutions to problems and/or complaints (by telephone, email and via social media)
- Checking and getting to the root of incoming problems, and suggesting possible remedies.
- Thinking along with the customer, showing empathy, being a good listener, summarising the conversation and ending on a positive note.
- Taking care of the administration of all customer questions, problems and/or complaints, ensuring proper follow-up, making sure the complaint is completely dealt with.
- All incoming complaints are dealt with as much as possible according to the 'first time fix' principle.
- Skilled in operating the software systems used in Customer Support.
- Completed MBO diploma.
- At least 1 to 3 years' experience in retail or supermarket sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language, both oral and written.
This project is until the end of the year with a high possibility to extend. Does this sounds interesting please don't hesitate and make contact with Christian Best(a) jpgray.nl