- Location: Bergen op Zoom / Remote
- Contract: 40 hours per week
- Project: 6 months - possible extension
- E2500 - E3000 based on fulltime
For an international organisation with an office in Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for several colleagues, to support during an implementation project. As Customer Support you will be the link-in-pin between your colleagues of the customer service department, sales department and the clients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
This client will be undertaking a large legal entity change and is in need of several strong administrative & sales support professionals. With hundreds of clients worldwide, multiple questions will pop up at customers which need to be answered. You will be supporting their key account managers with administrative tasks and ensuring customer satisfaction internationally.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients when they have questions;
- Supporting the sales department with ad-hoc tasks;
- Keep a detailed administration;
- Keep the systems up to date and track all communication with the clients;
- Support all parties in during the implementation where needed.
Profile Customer Support:
- HBO/Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Experience within a similar role as Customer Service / Sales Support;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal as written;
- Fluent in English - any additional language is an advantage;
- Commercial supportive mindset;
- Communicative team player;
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail;
- IT savvy / quick learner, preferred experience with several ERP/CRM systems and MS Office;
- Pro-active and good with deadlines.
Interested, or just curious?
Please reach out via +316 111 479 14 / t.badal(a)jpgray.nl, I am eager to tell you more.
Note: References are part of the interview process.