Demand Planner (MR-34154627)
Temporary: 3 months
As a demand planner you create, monitor, enrich and improve the demand plan (0-18 months) in collaboration with commercial teams (e.g., sales and marketing), in alignment with finance and supply chain. You play a vital role in assuring the best service of our top dairy brands towards our customers, via doing a job with many variation (balancing the analytics with the stakeholder management).
Tasks & responsibilities
- You create the demand plans based on baseline (statistical) forecast which is enriched by inputs from the commercial teams; for the operational (0-13 weeks) and tactical horizon (4-18 months).
- You understand the impact of business dynamics and translate them into the demand plan: NPD, phase-in/out, promotions, events, seasonality, tenders, contracts, activations.
- You manage your key KPI's (service level, waste & forecast accuracy) with a PDCA mindset and methodology.
- You participate in assigned (Customer supply chain, cross functional) projects, within the project management guidelines (e.g. NPI, NPD, Change controls, improvement) in- and outside the Customer SC NL.
- You work on daily basis with a lot of stakeholders, especially with sales & supply planning.
- You are eager to help improving our planning software & it's usage in a network of key-users, be spokesperson in case of software issues & have a passion to train colleagues
You will join the demand planning team of NL (8 FTE & 1 Team lead). This team is a part of the Customer Supply Chain organization. As the name says; we are Customer focused, supported by a mirrored organization which is in close daily collaboration with the commercial teams. The mindset of the team is eager to be and stay the best Dairy supplier towards retail in all its aspects, this in an environment where fun, open culture & positivism is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a customer oriented Supply Organization; preferably as demand planner in FMCG.
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- Good communicator; dealing with time pressure and able to frequently reset priorities due to a changed environment
- Good Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in Dutch & English