Financial Controller - Rotterdam (MR-34042630)
As financial controller you oversee all of the financial and management information of different entities. You set up reports and annual accounts together with different departments. You give solicited and unsolicited advice regarding the reports from a financial point of view. Moreover, you focus on the possible and needed improvements. Because of your enthusiasm, implementation of the improvements will be a logical consequence.
In short, as a financial controller:
You prepare, consolidate and analyse the financial and management information of the entities;
- You set up and implement financial processes;
- You draw up internal and external reports;
- You are responsible for monthly closing activities;
- You ensure correct cash flow management and you will take the leading role in realizing further growth and development, also within an international setting;
- You report to various departments, including group control, project management, sales, legal, HR and external supervisors such as the external accountant.
We prefer to see a critical as well as independent view with a proactive "hands-on" mentality. The company is growing and in development. You have to fit this type of environment. You are the person who likes to think in solutions instead of problems.
Every problem has a challenge within. Analysing, reporting and making the link between different stakeholders, that's your mission and goal! You are the team player the team is waiting for.
- You have a degree in accounting, controlling or economy;
- You have experience in writing financial reports;
- You are aware of up to date tax legislation;
- You are aware of automation challenges and the way you can transfer the possibilities in this field in the right way of administration;
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a financial controller (experience in the financial market is of preference).