Inside Sales German
Full time: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? In the role as Inside Sales you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for pro-actively establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with small and new customers, identifying new opportunities, generating new business and revenue growth while providing total customer satisfaction.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Develop, enhance and grow customer relationships through lead generation, building an opportunity pipeline, nurturing customers through their buying journey and driving customer loyalty.
- Offer solutions to customers which add value during their request for support throughout their journey
- Delivering an extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on company's products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer
- Understanding of how to identify competition & key product offerings.
- Developing sales opportunities, and assisting in developing the pipeline for future sales activity through daily interactions
- Develop influencing skills through relationship management, strong communication, and synthesize information in a coherent and impactful way.
- Leading qualification and follow-ups of inbound leads received through various sources
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator, who is sales as technical orientated.
- Bachelors Technical/Sales/Business degree preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Customer focused
- Up to 2 years of experience in sales, finance, engineering or applications engineering
Why should you apply?
In the role as Inside Sales you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational, managing all aspects of demand creation through having an entrepreneur mind-set, building strong customer relationships through ECE and managing internal and external stakeholders. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.