IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
Travelling: 20% (2 Dutch sites)
Hours: Full time
Languages: Dutch + English ( both mandatory)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company and famous in the automotive industry. For more than 150 years they have proven by hard work and innovative technologies, their product gives quality and addition which is being sold in +140 countries worldwide. In the Netherlands they are having 2 sites and together with ca. 150 colleagues they are daily responsible for the operations.
The onsite IT support specialist is a member of the Global End User Support Team with a focus on hands on support for both facilities. This role also includes participation in the Major Incident Team (global).
About the role
Part of the Global End User Support Team, the IT Support Specialist is on-site IT expert and professional, responsible for setting up and maintaining IT systems, servers and infrastructure. As IT Support Specialist you maintain the accessibility and uptime of IT systems and services and are responsible for implementation and support of the enterprise IT-infrastructure. You ensure that all IT services are maintained to a high standard, and provide day to day support as required. You ensure that all incidents are properly addressed and make recommendations for improving the company's IT systems. You configure a resilient and secure IT architecture compliant to regulations and company policies, to ensure the success of the business.
This role also includes participation in our Major Incident Team, this means that you are taking a responsible part in case of a major failure of the network or systems.
A summary of the tasks;
- Hands on end-user PC and printer support for both locations
- Support of office pc's and printers as well as equipment used in the warehouses, laboratories and plants: thermal label printers, special purpose hardware and software, wireless barcode scanners and other business critical hardware.
- Support of the network equipment (basic troubleshooting, patching, IP configuration of equipment).
- Level 3 support for our remote users in EMEA, and working closely together with colleagues in Serbia, US and India on global projects and issues.
- Managing the European hardware stock, working with our vendors
- Installing and shipping PC equipment to our home based EMEA users
- Performing the annual pc replacement program
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a IT Support Specialist you will be involved in various global activities. Besides a various package of responsibilities, this opportunity offers a long term collaboration within an international and dynamic environment.
- Full time work week (40hrs)
- Salary indication EUR 3000.00 - EUR 3500.00 gross per month based on full time excl. holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Option to build up pension from day 1
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
Which skills and/or experience is required?
- 2+ years experience in the above mentioned
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA, MCSE or components of these)
- TCP/IP knowledge
- ITIL knowledge (ITIL foundation or better)
- Familiar with incident and change management processes and ticket systems
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both speaking and writing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and de-escalation skills.
If you are interested or you have any questions about this opportunity than I, Jeanine Tukker, am looking forward to hearing from you. You can apply via the website or contact me via email or Linked In.
(j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl or send me a message via Linked In).
Please note that it is not possible to work freelance for this position.