Do you have affinity with logistics and experience in preparing documentation for logistics and are you open for a new challenge? Are you precise, and you can work independently? Do you like to be the link between different internal and external stakeholders? Then this might be the role for you.
- You manage all supporting documentation;
- You have contact with suppliers and customers to ensure that all their requirements are met;
- You will be part of the logistics team and be responsible for the execution and logistics of sea and road shipments from start to finish;
- MBO+ work and thinking level
- 2 years of experience in Backoffice or Paper logistics or Import/Export
- Affinity with logistics.
- Experienced with preparing export/import documentation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to come to the office preferably bike or public transportation
Terms of employment:
- Fulltime job - 40 hours
- Working in an dynamic team
- Growth and development opportunities