What will you be doing?
You are responsible for the correct receival, inspection, storage, registration, and internal or external shipment of all incoming and outgoing goods. Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Unpacking, quality inspection and registration of all incoming products into the internal ERP system
- Report quality issues to the applicable stakeholders for subsequent action.
- When applicable, cleaning the received products and preparing them for further storage or usage.
- Processing, sorting, and storage of incoming goods.
- Repacking of goods and products when necessary.
- Order picking and distribution of items on request of the applicable stakeholders.
- Re-stocking of items that have been tested.
- Prepare items for national or international shipment, including all applicable documentation as part of the final inspection.
- Registration and tracking of shipped orders in the internal ERP system.
- General inventory & quality checks.
- Support in various warehouse and packaging activities.
What do we require from you?
The candidate we seek has sufficient experience as Logistics Operator, preferably in the field of high-tech equipment. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
- Positive influencer with a great work ethic and professional approach.
- Ability to work hard, but detail-oriented and accurate.
- You are a great team player within diverse, international teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch not required, but helpful).
- Strong communicational skills.
- Excellent time- and task-management skills (i.e. ability to set priorities and meet deadlines).
- Detail-oriented, can come up with improvement plans and has an enthusiastic and motivating communication style.
- Evaluate and optimize the working procedures to meet productivity standards and team KPI's.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and updated CV to Christian Best via c.best(a)jpgray.nl