Full time: 40 hours p/w
This company creates seasonal collections using unusual stems to deliver unique flower arrangements on repeat. They always use field-fresh high-quality flowers straight from the grower and deliver to the customers through a high-tech and highly creative platform. The company was launched in Amsterdam in 2014 and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. They are active in five countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, UK, and Denmark.
In the role of Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for the logistical network in the Netherlands and Belgium and ensure a smooth delivery for all our customers. You will make sure the delivery service is of the highest quality. This means working closely together with dozens of depots, hundreds of drivers and thousands of deliveries per week. You are responsible for enabling these logistic partners to provide the best service to customers. But also you are close to the Customer Service department, Warehouse team and many more Stakeholders, to see how to optimise logistics from their end.
- Manage and improve the network of depots, delivery partners and parcell partners;
- Measure and improve the quality of delivery;
- Organizing and optimizing the daily long-haul and last-mile deliveries;
- The logistics budget and financial targets;
- Implementation of improvements opportunities in the network;
- Direct contact person for the other departments like sales and finance when it comes to all logistics in NL and BE;
- You will work closely together with the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Coordinator and your colleagues that are responsible for other countries.
A commercial oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator, who is analytic as data driven.
- Bachelors or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Commercial mindset; experience in negotiating and managing external suppliers
- Analytic and structured approach to work
Why should you apply?
In the role as Logistics Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work for a growing International scale-up business managing all Logistics aspects. The company makes sure that they not only spread happiness amongst customers, but also to their employees.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.