Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
This company creates seasonal collections using unusual stems to deliver unique flower arrangements on repeat. They always use field-fresh high-quality flowers straight from the grower and deliver to the customers through a high-tech and highly creative platform. The company was launched in Amsterdam in 2014 and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. They are active in five countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, UK, and Denmark.
In the role of Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for the logistical network in Holland and ensure a smooth delivery for all our customers. You will make sure the delivery service is of the highest quality. This means working closely together with different depots, drivers and hundreds of deliveries per week. You are responsible for enabling these logistic partners to provide the best service to customers. But also you are close to the Customer Service department, Warehouse team and many more Stakeholders, to see how to optimize logistics from their end.
- Manage and improve the network of depots, delivery partners and parcell partners;
- Measure and improve the quality of delivery;
- Capacity planning
- The logistics budget and financial targets;
- Implementation of improvements opportunities in the network;
- You will work closely together with the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Coordinator and assist your Logistics Country Lead
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator, who is sales as technical orientated.
- Bachelors or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Commercial mindset;
- Analytical and structured approach to work
Why should you apply?
In the role as Logistics Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work for a growing International scale-up business managing all Logistics aspects. The company makes sure that they not only spread happiness amongst customers, but also to their employees.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.